Advanced Technology and Techniques
Damage Restoration Industry Leading Equipment
To best serve our community of Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities, we invest in the best equipment and latest training the damage restoration industry has to offer. Our commitment to superior service is the reason we are one of the longest standing and trusted SERVPROs in Fort Worth.
COVID-19 Cleaning with SERVPROXIDE
SERVPROXIDE is our franchise’s disinfectant of choice to help clean properties that have had persons diagnosed with COVID-19 housed in them. We have used SERVPROXIDE to disinfectant hundreds of thousands of square feet in commercial buildings, homes, first responder vehicles and offices, and other municipality-owned properties in Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities.
Mold Remediation Technology
As a longstanding licensed Texas Mold Remediation Contractor, our mold removal specialists understand how to safely and correctly remove any kind of mold from any kind of property. We use:
- EPA Registered Fungicide and Fungistats
- HEPA Air Filtration
- Negative Air Containment
- Our technicians have a Texas Mold Worker Certification
Fire Damage Restoration Technology
To clean a property after fire and smoke damage, you need different cleaning techniques, detergents, and tools. Our fire damage cleaning process includes:
- Ultrasonic Machines
- Ozone Machines
- ULV Foggers
- Esporta Wash System (to remove soot and smoke odor from clothing)
- SERVPRO proprietary detergents
Water Damage Restoration Technology
How well a property is restored after water damage depends on the quality of the machinery. We invest every year in the latest:
- Truck-mounted water extractors
- Air Movers
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.