Carpets and Upholstery Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning in Fort Worth
- Deep Wash Carpet Cleaning
- No Added-Fee for Stain Removal
- Carpet Sanitization
- Choice of Pleasant Scent, if Any
- Fast Drying
Free Cleaning Estimates
Many estimates can be done over the phone. If we need more information, we'll schedule a free inspection. Call or contact us online.
No Extra Charges for Stain Removal
Our carpet cleaning estimates are all-inclusive. Life happens, stains happen!
- No surprise fees to remove carpet stains.
- No added charges for scent.
Why is Carpet Restoration Necessary?
Taking regular care of your carpet and removing everyday stains can:
- Extend the life of your carpet. Carpets that are not maintained will eventually have damaged fibers. Regular vacuuming and scheduled deep carpet cleaning will help the carpet’s fibers continue going strong.
- Help minimize odors.
- Help minimize indoor contaminants, including allergens. Your carpet is like the biggest sponge in your property. It will take hold of the dust on your shoes, your pet’s dander, and everything else that’s in the air. A deep carpet clean will get those contaminants out of your carpet.
Rug cleaning is also available. Our process includes:
- We deliver your carpet to our cleaning facility, then
- Deliver your rug back after cleaning
We’re a SERVPRO in Fort Worth
Call us anytime. We’re here to help.
Need Carpet or Upholstery Cleaning?
Call Today – (817) 589-1499
We also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Preventative MaintenanceCarpets act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
IICRC states that 79% of soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a key component to proper care and maintenance of carpet.
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
Our professional cleaning can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
We will get the job done right. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 40 years of experience and Professionals trained to the highest standards, call us today.