Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Inspections in Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities
Mold can become unsafe if too many spores are present in an environment. The most common mold reported is black mold, but it grows in many different colors.
As a licensed Texas Mold Remediation Contractor, we know how to safely remediate all types of mold, no matter the size or in what kind of property.
Signs of mold include:
- Black, green, or white spots that grow.
- A sweet, musky scent.
- Otherwise unexplained health effects.
Mold often happens as a result of an incorrectly restored water damage or a leaking pipe or water heater. It’s common to find mold on wet carpet and hidden behind drywall.
Free Mold Remediation Estimates
If you see or suspect mold, contact us. A mold specialist will visit your property and provide you with a free mold inspection and bid.
Texas Mold Law
We follow Texas Mold Law closely to make sure we keep you safe. In Texas, Mold falls into one of two categories:
Mold Growth Under 25 Contiguous Square Feet. If the mold size is below this number, we can perform mold remediation immediately without needing to file its removal with the state.
Mold Growth Over 25 Contiguous Square Feet. This size of mold requires documentation filing with Texas. We routinely perform mold remediation of this size, and we are happy to guide our clients every step of the way.
Full-Service Mold Removal
Our mold remediation specialists are ready to help.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (817) 589-1499
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Richland Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (817) 589-1499
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Richland Hills is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Fort Worth community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2020 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.