Ceiling, Floor, and Wall Cleaning
Ceilings and Walls
Do walls and ceilings need to be cleaned?
Cleaning your walls is recommended because they come in touch with just about everything in your property. They are touched on a daily basis, by people passing through, pets, and sometimes are even the canvas for our little one’s artwork.
Ceilings aren’t touched on a daily basis, but they still come into contact with airborne contaminants in your home and can trap dust and odors.
Wall cleaning should take place everywhere, especially:
- In smoking households.
- During water damage restoration.
- After fire damage restoration.
- During mold remediation.
- Before painting. Removing dust and other debris helps the fresh coat of paint adhere.
- In kitchens. Grease and other oils need to be taken off.
Free Cleaning Bids
Call us today and tell us about your cleaning needs. Bids are free.
Cleaning Mold Off Walls
Cleaning mold off walls is a frequent request. Mold growing on walls is usually a sign that there is hidden water damage behind the wall itself, like a slow leaking pipe. To do the job right, we will:
- Check behind the wall for moisture. If if it’s wet, we have to investigate what is causing the water to leak.
- Stop the source of moisture. This usually involves fixing a pipe.
- Remediate the mold. We will remove the mold and seal the area to help prevent future growth.
- Repair the wall. This involves patching the wall, if necessary, and repainting.
We’re a SERVPRO in Fort Worth
Need Professional Cleaning? Call Today (817) 589-1499
Hard flooring, like hardwood and tile, is often used in today’s homes and commercial properties. At first glance, hard flooring appears to be easy to clean, maintain, and restore. However, these materials tend to have soil accumulate over time, and eventually you’ll need professional cleaning to remove this buildup.
We have specialized training in time-tested and industry-approved cleaning methods. Also, our proprietary cleaning system allows our Professionals to properly clean and restore your floor’s original beauty.