Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Water Damage Restoration in Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities
Water damage requires emergency restoration--the faster water is removed, the more of a property can be salvaged. This translates to less expensive insurance claims and the faster your business and home life can go back to normal. We understand that water moves fast, so we do, too.
- 24-hour service every day of the year
- We’re a full-service restoration company and take care of 100% of your project
- All insurance companies are accepted
We Are Water Restoration Experts
With over 30 years of experience, our franchise has seen and restored just about everything. The SERVPRO water damage process is the best in the industry. It includes:
- Water removal. All standing water is extracted out of your property quickly.
- Water clean up. Everything the water touched is cleaned, and we prepare all the equipment your property needs to properly dry. This will help protect you against mold growth.
- Mold inspections are part of your water damage cleanup. Many of our technicians are Texas certified mold workers and can remove mold during the restoration process.
- Water damage repairs. If any part of your property was not salvageable, it’ll be repaired or rebuilt.
Water Damage Inspections Available
We’re here for you, whether you need a free estimate, second opinion, or simply to make sure your property is dry. We service Fort Worth, the Mid-Cities, and all surrounding areas.
We’re A Restoration Company Near You
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (817) 589-1499
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Richland Hills is close by and ready to respond to your flood or water damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Fort Worth community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Richland Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We are water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-water-damage condition. Using advanced water removal and drying equipment and scientific drying principles to get your property dried quickly, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Using specialized equipment and products, our technicians extract standing water and dry your property quickly and efficiently. We then finish the job with professional-grade cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Since every flood and water damage scenario is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. However, the overall water restoration process remains the same. The steps below detail our restoration process for the typical water-damaged property.