Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned for Fort Worth
“Clean” Has a New Definition
The Coronavirus pandemic has resulted in employees and customers demanding a new, higher standard of cleaning and sanitation for worksites and stores.
COVID-19 has forever changed what it means to be “clean”.
Clean isn’t enough anymore. Today, we want to know we are safe.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned answers the new demand for a higher standard of cleaning services. Our program is a proactive cleaning service that proactively targets viral pathogens. We combine cleaning and sanitization to help create a safe environment.
Before Coronavius arrived in North Texas, SERVPRO of North Richland Hills was already a leader in biohazard cleaning in Fort Worth. When COVID-19 cleaning became a necessary and daily part of our life, we took our 30+ years of experience and shifted to become one of the leading COVID-19 cleaning companies in Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities. We’ve honed a process to clean and sanitize buildings over the last few months, and now we are helping elevate the standard of cleanliness for commercial properties in DFW.
Complimentary Cleaning Plans Custom-Made for You
Your building and its specific needs are unlike any other. There is no such thing as a blanket cleaning plan that truly meets each property owner’s needs.
We understand that, and that’s why we create a plan that is made especially to meet your needs and wishes.
Contact us today to schedule your Cleaning Protocol Consultant to visit your property and start creating your building’s cleaning protocol.
The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Process
1 - Consult
Every Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program starts with a free consultation. A custom cleaning protocol isn’t useful unless we really understand your needs and your property.
Each of our clients is assigned a Cleaning Protocol Specialist. They will:
- Be your one-point contact there for you when you need them.
- Get to know you and your building to create the perfect cleaning plan for you.
- Keep you updated on the latest federal and local guidelines to make sure your cleaning plan continues to meet regulations.
- Work with you on any changes or adjustments your plan needs as you work to increase your capacity and get back to normal levels of traffic.
Your Cleaning Protocol Specialist will take many different factors into consideration when creating a cleaning protocol for you, like:
- Cleaning frequency: one-time, daily, weekly, etcetera.
- The surfaces in your building that are high-touch points.
- Cleaning needs for different types of surface e.g. office spaces versus industrial kitchens versus dining rooms, etcetera.
- A cleaning schedule made to prevent business disruption.
- And more.
2 - Clean
After your cleaning protocol is finalized, we’ll take care of the rest.
It’s that simple.
- Visit your property on the assigned date(s) and times and provide the cleaning services listed on your custom cleaning plan. Your cleaning schedule can include:
- Always adhere to the latest safety guidelines and protocols set by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and governments.
- Utilize the most detergents and disinfectants that best suit your needs.
When and where we clean will be custom to you, but almost every cleaning plan will involve the following:
- Cleaning of porous surfaces. These are areas that allow absorption of moisture, like carpets and upholstery. These types of surfaces are usually vacuumed and, when needed, deep washed.
- Cleaning of non-porous surfaces. These are areas that do not readily allow absorption of moisture, like stainless steel. These are cleaned by wiping off dust and debris with a detergent cleaner.
- Disinfecting non-porous surfaces using a disinfectant.
- Our technicians will use the right equipment, like ULV Foggers and Electrostatic Sprayers.
SERVPROXIDE is our disinfectant of choice. It is proprietary to SERVPRO, EPA-registered, and is certified by the National Sanitation Foundation for direct food and contact use.
3 - Certify
Let everyone know you now have a higher standard of clean.
We’ll help you promote your building’s cleanliness and sanitation by:
- Providing you with a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned badge which will be installed on a front-facing window.
- Give you content like social media posts and email newsletters.
- Promote your business information on our franchise social media channels. If your business is open to the public and is re-opening, we’ll even post your re-opening date, business hours, and location.
Automatically Join our Damage Restoration Priority List
Every Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned client of ours is automatically added to our Damage Restoration Priority List. This will give you:
- 24-hour emergency dispatch for any emergency restoration need, like fire or water damage.
- Priority dispatch during high-demand times, such as major storm events.
Because we’ll know your building layout and contents, we’ll also know how to respond should you ever have a fire or water damage. Before anything happens, we’ll already have a plan in place to help.
COVID-19 Cleaning in Forth Worth and the Mid-Cities
Our family of SERVPRO franchises has cleaned over 1 million square feet of property after positive COVID-19 diagnosis. We are one of the most experienced Coronavirus cleaning companies in DFW.
For our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned clients, this means that:
- You will have a trusted, experienced company to help you in case of a suspected or confused COVID-19 case.
- We can dispatch immediately, 24-hours a day, every day of the year.
Dallas Fort Worth is our home, and helping our neighbors has always been our mission. When Coronavirus cleaning became a necessary part of daily life, our franchise wanted to make sure we were available to help everyone in need.
We are committed to continuing to clean after COVID-19 to keep our homes and businesses safe. In the last few months, we have cleaned:
- First Responder Headquarters
- Ambulances, Police Vehicles, and Fire Trucks
- Shipping Warehouses
- Doctors’ Offices
- Retail Stores
- Office Buildings
- Car Repair Shops
- Construction Sites
- Industrial Machinery
- Thousands of pounds of clothing and other textiles
Cleaning Consultations are Free. Schedule Yours Today
We’re here to help. Contact us today to schedule a visit for your Cleaning Protocol Specialist.
We’re a Cleanup and Restoration Company Near You
With the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned badge on your window, you are reassuring your employees and customers that you understand the necessity for a new standard of clean.
SERVPRO is the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration. Partnering with our company to provide professional, proactive viral pathogen cleanup for your building will lend you our decades of experience and expertise.
Are you ready to get started?
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills has been serving Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities for over 30 years.
Call us today.
We are Here to Help.