Your Belongings and Storm Damage
Expert Flood Restoration
Our franchise has over 30-years of experience restoring properties after every type of natural disaster, including severe thunderstorms and hurricanes. We have traveled to New Orleans, Florida, and we spent several months in Houston restoring the city after Hurricane Harvey.
Our goal is to get you back to normal safely and quickly.
Our flood restoration process includes:
- 1 Point Contact. Always know who to contact. This person will keep you informed about your water restoration and will be there for you from start to finish.
- Same-Day Adjuster Contact. All Insurance is Accepted. If you are filing a claim, we will get in touch with your adjuster on Day 1. We’ll communicate exactly what your property needs to be restored, and we’ll work with them to make sure you are taken care of.
- Immediate Sanitization Services. Flood waters are grossly contaminated. We apply sanitizer after water removal to help keep you safe.
- Clothing & Textile Rush Service. If clothing was affected, sanitize it to make sure you have this basic necessity--including your child’s favorite teddy bear.
- Repairs. Almost every storm water damaged property will require demolition and repairs. Our reconstruction team will put your property back together quickly.
Complimentary Storm and Flood Damage Estimate
We’re a SERVPRO in Fort Worth with the capability to travel anywhere in North America to offer assistance to storm affected communities. Estimates are free. Contact us any time.
Most Trusted Brand for Texas Disaster Cleanup
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (817) 589-1499
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills specializes in restoring contents damaged by storms and other water damage events. Our expertise and our “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of North Richland Hills can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by water. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. We start by cleaning the exterior of electronic devices to help stop further corrosion and damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the water damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO of North Richland Hills can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of water damage, we have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a storm event happens, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most